BKW residents approve budget and buses, elect school board members
A message from Dr. Mundell about the proposed 2019-20 school budget
Dear BKW Community, On April 15, I proposed a final budget for the 2019-20 school year to the Board of Education for their adoption. (read full story)
2019-20 Budget Documents
- 2019-20 Budget Newsletter, School Budget Notice and School Board Elections
- 2019-20 Property Report Card
- 2019-20 Expenditure Budget
- 3-Part Budget Comparison 2019-20
- 2019-20 Budget Exemption Impact Reports
- Required Compensation Information 2019-20
- 2019-20 Fiscal Accountability Summary
- 2019-20 Revenue Budget
- 2017-18 District NYS Report Card
Tax rates are set by the Board of Education in August.
School tax bills were mailed to residents on Aug. 30, 2019. They are also available online by clicking the link below. Tax bills are penalty-free if paid by Oct. 5, 2019. On Oct. 6, a 2 percent penalty will be added to bills. All bills must be postmarked by Oct. 31, 2019.
District residents can look up information about past and present school tax bills here.
If you have any questions regarding your assessment or exemptions, or a change of address to report, contact a local assessor at the following numbers:
- Town of Berne: 518-872-1448
- Town of Knox: 518-669-6459
- Town of Middleburgh: 518-827-4887
- Town of New Scotland: 518-439-9020
- Town of Rensselaerville: 518-797-3798
- Town of Westerlo: 518-797-9265
- Town of Wright: 518-872-9726