Information on the current school year’s budget
2019-20 Budget Documents
- 2019-20 Budget Newsletter, School Budget Notice and School Board Elections
- 2019-20 Property Report Card
- 2019-20 Expenditure Budget
- 3-Part Budget Comparison 2019-20
- 2019-20 Budget Exemption Impact Reports
- Required Compensation Information 2019-20
- 2019-20 Fiscal Accountability Summary
- 2019-20 Revenue Budget
- 2017-18 District NYS Report Card
Tax rates are set by the Board of Education in August.
School tax bills were mailed to residents on Aug. 30, 2019. Tax bills were penalty-free if paid by Oct. 5, 2019; on Oct. 6, a 2 percent penalty was added to bills. All bills were required to be postmarked by Oct. 31, 2019.
District residents can look up information about past and present school tax bills here.
If you have any questions regarding your assessment or exemptions, or a change of address to report, contact a local assessor at the following numbers:
- Town of Berne: (518) 872-1448
- Town of Knox: (518) 669-6459
- Town of Middleburgh: (518) 827-4887
- Town of New Scotland: (518) 439-9020
- Town of Rensselaerville: (518) 797-3798
- Town of Westerlo: (518) 797-9265
- Town of Wright: (518) 872-9726