Forms and Requests
- Mileage Reimbursement Form
- ServiceNow for IT Requests (only accessible from within the BKW network) or by phone at ( 518) 862-5400 or (800) 205-0735.
- Peer Mediation Request Form
- Secondary School Behavior Referral Form
- Maintenance Requests
- Teacher Administrator Liaison Committee (TALC) Concern Form
- Field Trip Request Form
Employment & Benefits
As part of the federal healthcare reform law (Affordable Care Act or “ACA”), the Department of Health and Human Services has established standard templates that health insurers must use to summarize their benefits. The intent of these documents is to make it easier for consumers to understand their benefits and compare coverage options. The Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) must be supplied to all employees who are eligible for district group insurance not just those currently enrolled.
The SBCs for all of the district’s plans will be provided via hard copy or email upon request.
Requests for hard copies of SBCs should be directed to Maria Tedeschi in the business office at (518) 872-0909 or email@example.com.