The budget for the 2018-19 school year is currently in development. Watch this space for more information.
Tax rates are set by the Board of Education in August, and school tax bills mailed at the end of August. School taxes are due by Sept. 30. There is a 2 percent penalty if paid between Oct. 1 and Oct. 31.
District residents can look up information about past and present school tax bills here.
If you have any questions regarding your assessment or exemptions, or a change of address to report, contact a local assessor at the following numbers:
- Town of Berne: 518-872-1448
- Town of Knox: 518-669-6459
- Town of Middleburgh: 518-827-4887
- Town of New Scotland: 518-439-9020
- Town of Rensselaerville: 518-797-3798
- Town of Westerlo: 518-797-9265
- Town of Wright: 518-872-9726