What do George Washington, Stephen Spielberg, Justin Timberlake, Whoopi Goldberg, Charles Schwab, and Michael Phelps all have in common?
They are all famous people with learning disabilities who struggled in school.
We believe that if they can find success, so can your child.
That’s why BKW Schools and the Parent Network of the Capital Region will hold a Special Education Parent Info Night 6-8 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15 in the Elementary School library.
Who should attend?
If you are the parent of a special education student and can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, this evening is for you.
- Does your child take forever to do homework?
- Does your child struggle to start or finish schoolwork or chores?
- Does your child become easily distracted?
- Does your child lose things or never see to get organized?
You can expect:
- Tips & Tools to overcome challenges and build lifelong skills
- Exchanging experiences and ideas
- Brainstorming new ways to help students succeed
For more information, contact Sue Sloma, Pupil Personnel Services at (518) 872-5102 or email@example.com.