Child Find ensures children receive needed development services

The Berne Knox Westerlo Central School District wants to help ensure that children receive any special services they may need. If you are concerned about your child’s development in any area, please first contact the school your child attends. Your child’s teacher or principal would be happy to speak with you and further discuss your child’s needs. If your child is not school age yet and you have concerns and believe your child may qualify for special education services, please contact the Special Education Office at (518) 872-5102. This can help begin the process of determining what services your child may need to help him/her succeed in school. For further information on the special education process, parents can visit and read more.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Sloma, Pupil Personnel Director at (518) 872-5102.