- Students participating in all Special Education class programming/services, (integrated co-teaching classes, consultant teacher services, resource room, etc) will attend school in-person. The school will facilitate remote instruction for any student who requires it due to COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, for those who are deemed medically vulnerable.
- Individual goals will remain worked on and closely monitored. Progress monitoring of goals will continue, with regular reporting sent home quarterly.
- Collaboration and communication between teachers, providers, and parents will remain essential. Providers/teachers will maintain documentation of student engagement and parental communication.
- Whether remote or in-person all students will continue to receive required modifications and accommodations, including assistive technology, per their Individual Education Plan (IEP).
- Related services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy LP, Psychological Services) will be provided in-person. Therapists will work closely with parents and teachers to ensure individual needs are addressed and met.
- Continued collaboration with the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) program providers to ensure continuity of services and supports for eligible students.
For all questions or concerns regarding Special Education contact: Susan Sloma, Pupil Personnel Director Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org