Welcome to the BKW Elementary School Summer BINGO Challenge. Teachers from each grade level have collaborated on the development of their own unique BINGO boards. Each square on the board is designed to include age appropriate activities for students to complete throughout the summer months. The goal of the BINGO board initiative is to provide BKW families with a fun and creative way to engage in summer learning. Students who remember to return their boards to their new teacher in the fall will be invited to participate in a school-wide celebration in September. It’s important that our students continue to learn over the summer and understand that learning is a lifelong process and can take place in many different settings and in a variety of ways. So, enjoy the Summer BINGO Challenge and see you next fall!
Below are links to the grade-level BINGO boards that can be downloaded and printed out. If you misplaced your accompanying packet, additional copies are available in the BKW Elementary School office over the summer.
- Students entering Kindergarten Summer BINGO Board
- Students entering 1st Grade Summer BINGO Board
- Students entering 2nd Grade Summer BINGO Board
- Students entering 3rd Grade Summer BINGO Board
- Students entering 4th Grade Summer BINGO Board
- Students entering 5th Grade Summer BINGO Board
- Students entering 6th Grade Summer BINGO Board